Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Guess what guess what guess what????

I saw a new second digit this week on the scale!!!

Today I was down to 218.2 lbs! That is a total of 36.4 pounds lost in total.

What a relief it was to see that "1" on the scale. I feel like I've been flirting with it for weeks now. I love getting the rush of accomplishment when the number pops up. It's also fun to see my projected weight on MFP when I plug in my food diary each day. Right now I'm usually around a projected weight of 206 in 5 weeks. Soon I will see 200...and then the number will begin with a 1. Holy cow. I can't wait.

In exercise news, last night's run was a bit hard. I was really hurting. My shin was very bothersome. I've been icing it on and off for the last couple of days and that does seem to relieve the pain when I do. Tonight I am going to possibly just do some swimming to keep off of the legs as much as I can. I'm going to do my 2 mile run tomorrow but then I am contemplating either skipping this week's Sunday run and just repeating this week's training schedule next week or just doing the 4 miles on the elliptical on Sunday. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment