Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

I have good and bad news to share regarding today's weigh-in. 

I'll start with the bad first. 

Even though I was quite sure I didn't go too terrible with the eating in Chicago this past weekend, I still somehow managed to put 4+ lbs back on. I'm guessing the combination of being a tad stopped up and not drinking enough water is the main culprit for the gain. I had tracked my calories in MFP and even though I was over on Friday and Saturday, it wasn't an all out binge fest.

But the good news is that I dropped it all plus 1 pound for today's scale stepping.

My weight was at 221.8. That brings my total weight loss to 32.8 lbs!

To be under 220 is for sure my goal by this time next week.

I've been playfully complaining to K that even with all the pounds lost I haven't been able to move down a size yet. It's slightly frustrating. I know there is a difference because people comment on it. I'm just having a hard time *really* feeling it. It's just another layer of the weird view of my body that I have many days. 

Want to know the one place that I have noticed the difference?  

When I'm in the shower and I'm washing my face. 

I am one that faces into the water and when I put the soap on my hands to lather my face and wash it off, I can feel that my face is smaller. Isn't that weird??? I think it is. But I like it. I hated my fat face. 

Anyway...here's to hopefully seeing the changes happening a little more clearly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment