Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

I am so guilty as charged with doing this. I also refuse to step on the scale without having gone to the washroom and pretty much in the nude. Hey - I'm not into finding out how heavy my clothes are! ;-)

I had another good week and my weight in this morning showed me my reward of 225.2 pounds! I am so close to hitting 30 lbs lost now!

The one thing that has me a little worried is that we have now made plans to go home to Chicago this weekend so that will mean lots and lots of foods from my favorite places. Not good. I also have to figure out how I am going to get my long run in on Sunday. And how to not gain about 5 lbs this weekend. This is going to be extremely hard. 

If there is one thing I love most in this food world - it's my hometown grub. Say a food spell for me that I lose my appetite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment