Sunday, February 16, 2014

6 weeks until SS 8k!

I'm another week closer to the BoA Shamrock Shuffle! Every Sunday it's like a flashing neon countdown sign in my head, lol. I'm positive these 6 weeks are going to fly by in the blink of an eye. My schedule is jam packed until then.

Today was another "step up" day in distance for me. I did my entire 3 miles!!! I only ran into a slight problem around laps 22-26 (of a total 33) when my feet seemed to go tingly. I'm not quite sure why that happened. I just kept on going and pushed through it. It wasn't that big of a distraction in hindsight. I probably wasn't saying that while it was happening though ;-)

I also got back on track in the food department and stayed under my caloric limit today. I feel a lot better (less weighed down with crap) tonight than I did last night, that's for sure. My face is still breaking out though. Sigh. Lots of acne cream in my future, lol. 

This week's training schedule will be:

Monday: stretch and strength
Tuesday: 2.5 mile run
Wednesday: 35 minute cross
Thursday: 2 mile run + strength
Friday: 40 minute cross (water fitness)
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 3.5 mile run

Well, have a wonderful remaining portion of your weekend! I hope y'all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment