Friday, February 21, 2014

First signs of pain

I am feeling my first signs of possible strain or pain or injury. I'm not sure where to classify this as I'm not sitting on the couch sidelined nor am I about to head into the doctor for an x-ray or check-up. I'm also not mistaking it with the good sore pain. This is right knee pain and left shin pain. I'm really hoping that neither ache is the beginning of anything serious. 

Today I just did my water fitness class and that was it. Tomorrow is just going to be a rest day. Well, rest as in not actually going to the gym. Actual rest is probably unlikely as this will be our first weekend in three weeks that we either don't have guests or we're not out of town. We have a ton of cleaning and organizing to get done. Sigh. Sometimes being an adult is so overrated. Oh who am I kidding - *most* of the time being an adult is overrated.

I'm really, really hoping that my bones start feeling better. I have my longest run to date coming up on Sunday with my 3.5 miler. No lasting injuries please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment