Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday

Man, I was so damn close to seeing the second digit of my scale say something new today. Something I haven't seen in probably a good two to three years. 

I was at 230.0. 

On the friggin dot.

Bastard. 

But - it is still progress! I will take it. I did in fact get 30 minutes of shoveling heavy, blowing snow in last night for my exercise. Some of our drifts were up over two feet...even if our actual snowfall was only 7 inches. Gotta love blowing and drifting in WI, huh? At least it got my workout in for the day. 

I need a good kick in the ass to get my true workout in. I have to promise myself that tomorrow I will do it. An hour's workout won't kill me. Especially since after work on Friday I am meeting up with some girlfriends from my last job and we're going to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Giant margaritas and chips and salsa will be had. I need to earn those calories ahead of time! ;-) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment