Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Second Run Booked

This past weekend I was busy surfing through the bookmarked links of runs I want to do and I happened to see that one of the fun run 5ks, the Glo Run in Chicago, was open for registration and 40% off! I text my SIL and asked her if she wanted in because I was going to sign up regardless. She said sure why not...even if it's only two weeks prior to her wedding. Oh dear Lord please let her not sprain an ankle or something. I would never hear the end of it! ;-)

The run is on May 3rd and is a night race. The video promo looks fun and I figured, "hey, why not?!" It will keep me on track with my running schedule since I didn't have another race lined up right after the Shamrock Shuffle. Plus, it will just be a fun time with my sister and some friends that plan on running it too. I even found out one of my old coworkers up here in WI is going down with one of her friends to run it so now I'll have even more running buddies. Works for me. 

Just in case you feel like signing up in a city near you, here is the info:

Locations/Registration

No comments:

Post a Comment