Thursday, January 23, 2014

Almost to the weekend

I seriously hate AF. She is such a bitch. Today was day 1 of her raging bullshit. So all this week I have not seen any gratification on the scale. I better see a big old drop next week once she has hit the road. If not, I might start chucking Yankee candles.

We put our time in at the Y again tonight and tomorrow I think I shall do another water class. Saturday will be spent helping a friend move and doing some more work renovating. Sunday will be long run day I think. Long as in only a couple miles of me huffing and puffing and wanting to throw myself over the edge.

I really need to stay on track this weekend in the food department. All I want to do right now is stuff my face. I think AF is partly to blame for this surge in my desire to throw this diet into the trash and eat anything I can get my hands on.

I better go chug some water right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment