Monday, January 13, 2014

Motivation Monday

Hello! Hope you are all doing well!

It's scheduled to snow a significant amount here tomorrow so I have a feeling my exercise is going to be snow related. 

I am doing a group weight loss challenge with one of the message boards I frequent and I've lost 2.4 pounds this week. I was up a couple from the week before so I'm still at net zero, even if according to the challenge I'm down overall. I am diligently tracking my calories with My Fitness Pal and I think that is helping me a lot. I'm even making sure to track it on the weekends - which is something I haven't done in the past. My weekends are my downfall usually. 

I wish you all a wonderful week! Here are some motivational "pins" I've come across lately. It may be cliche but these types of sayings have always helped me to stay positive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment