Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Can't Be Slackday


I have no idea what happened but I woke up feeling like I was hungover as all hell. Except I didn't drink. In fact, I've only had one drink this whole entire week. Shocker. But I didn't let that stop me. I made sure I got my workout in. By 11:45 am I had already finished and had a load of laundry done. Sweet! 

I am really hoping that I am going to wake up and have a good weigh in for my online challenge. I am one of the best when it comes to being a weekend wrecker when it comes to diets. 

I've found an 8k training program that I plan on starting this week. It comes from Hal Higdom's website and looks to be easily achievable for me by March 30th. 

Which means that the BoA Shamrock Shuffle in Chicago is 10 weeks from today.

Which also means that 10 weeks from right now, I'll probably be wanting to die of exhaustion. ;-) 

10 weeks from now I will have graduated to 8k runs. I can do this! I have to do this!

Here is the training program in case you are looking for something similar:












Hope you all have a wonderful week! Keep on trucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment