Sunday, March 2, 2014

4 Weeks Until Shamrock Shuffle

I'm writing this post late. I was so tired by the time we got home and I plopped my butt on the couch to watch the Oscars last night that I completely forgot about writing this entry. Oops.

I managed to get a ton of exercise in by walking about 30 city blocks going to and from the Chicago Blackhawks game at Soldier Field on Saturday night. In 2 degree weather and 6 inches of snow coming down. Plus being outside for that many hours trying to stay warm had to have burned a million calories right??? I think so. I'm going with that theory. 


It was such a fun and once in a lifetime experience. My mom gave us these tickets for our Christmas present this year and I have to say it for sure ranks up there in the best present ever category, lol. Go Hawks!!!

For my training this week, since I skipped yesterday's run, I am just going to repeat last week:
Monday: stretch and strength (upper/arms + abs)
Tuesday: 2.5 mile run
Wednesday: 45 minute cross (swimming or elliptical)
Thursday: 2 mile run + strength (legs/lower)
Friday: 60 minute water fitness class
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 4 mile run

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment