Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weigh-in Wednesday

I like my sick weight from last week better than today's, lol. 

Last Thursday I hit a low of 214.2 - which brought me to 40 lbs lost. But between then and now, I am at 216.4. That still gets me to 38 lbs lost. 

I'm just at a holding point right now. Per doctor's orders my training is to be toned down and I will not be allowed to run the Shamrock Shuffle - only walk it :-( I know it's for the greater good so I'm trying to stay positive. Being on meds right now that normally cause weight gain is making it harder to lose plus you add in a week of being sick and you just get a case of the "blahs."

Enough of the whining though. I am still down a pound! Woo hoo!

Stay well y'all - I have heard of people in many other states battling the virus I had. it is not a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment