Thursday, March 6, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday...errr Thursday

So I'm a day late. Meh. ;-) 

I've been off my game this week. I was so drained on Monday I skipped the gym. Then I had to go to the doctor's office on Tuesday and they took a ton of blood (like, 10 vials) and I had a migraine by 4 pm. I went to bed early. 

Even after a stressful day and some shitty kids being disrespectful at the Y, I got an "ok" workout in yesterday. However, I got my 2 mile run in today and some weights so I'm happy. I also forgot to weigh in yesterday so I did that this morning too. 

The scale showed 217.2 this morning! That now makes 37.4 pounds lost in total. I hope to get to that 40 lb mark shortly! We shall see. I have some other things going on right now so I'm not sure that I'll be able to continue my pace but I will do my darnedest!

Happy almost weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment