Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivation Monday


Today's motivation stems from the fact that I've had some up and down days over the last couple of weeks. 

It's ok to have a cheat day. It's not ok to have cheat days - especially right in a row. 

Weekends are my downfall. Always have been, always will be I fear. Workdays have a routine to them. I know what I am going to eat for breakfast, snacks, lunch, and most likely dinner. The guess work is gone. I even know approximately when I am going to be eating all of them too. I also have the added security of not being able to just go open the cabinet or fridge and grab something to eat. 

With the weekends, it's all a game as to what we're going to eat and when. We have been really trying to have a better idea of our game plan before the weekend hits. If we at least know where we will be out and about, we have a better chance of making better decisions. That is one of the things we are working on going forward. 

That is why I choose these motivational phrases today. Health, wellness, and fitness is always a commitment. It is always making a conscious effort to make the best decision you can. I am far from perfect when it comes to these decisions. But I always have these two thoughts in my head when I am "cheating." I cannot afford to just give up and let all the progress go down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment