Monday, March 3, 2014

Motivation Monday

This one is pretty self explanatory. I know I am guilty of this a lot around these parts. Each step and little marker that I take or make it to is a major accomplishment. 

It's so hard to be looking at the overall big picture and still see the goal barely on the horizon.  The problem is that you have to be able to see all the smaller details that you are passing along the way. How will you ever know how many miles you have to go if you neglect to look at the mile markers on the side of the road?? 

My grandma called me tonight and she was telling me how she was creeping on my pictures on fb (she fully admits she writes nothing on fb but uses it to only look at people's posts and pics, LOL) and she mentioned that she saw my picture from a couple weeks ago at Miller Park and how wonderful I was looking. Yesterday I got to see my other grandma and she also mentioned that she can tell I lost even more weight. I am so close to my grandmas and it made my day(s) that they noticed and gave me compliments on it. I am working hard at this. It isn't easy but I'm doing it. 

Along the way, make sure to stop and smell the proverbial roses. Take in the scenery. Check out the new sights and sounds. You owe it to yourself to completely experience this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment