Sunday, March 16, 2014

2 weeks until Shamrock Shuffle 8k

Well Hello!

I am still alive. I don't feel like I've been doing much else other than sleep, cough, and rest for the last 5 days. It all started with a cough on Tuesday. No other symptoms. By Wednesday at 11 am I was packing up my work laptop and going to work from home because I was rapidly declining. The aches were horrible. I'm sure I had a fever in there that I managed to break around 1 am Thursday morning. Of course I got the loving husband sick too. So now I think I am on the mend. I'm probably back to about 60%.

Needless to say, I have not exercised all week. My weight has been a yo-yo up and down. Some days I barely eat and others I just can't stop. Oh well. I honestly just don't care, LOL. 

I'm not sure when I will be back to working out. I'm not planning on it on Monday and Tuesday. If the cough (and the coughing up of all the congestion) is gone on Wednesday I might try to walk a couple miles and call it quits. I could run but I'm almost positive that will be the cause of my coughing up a lung. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and do not catch whatever is making the rounds out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment