Sunday, December 22, 2013

Shoveling counts right?

Shoveling counts as my cardio for the weekend right? I sure hope so because if not, well than I am in a very lazy rut right now.

I miss the warm weather.

Like, really, really miss it.

I have horrible lack of motivation syndrome going on right now.

I'm still doing well with managing my portion control so that is the one good thing. If it weren't for the sweets I know I'd see loss every week on the scale but as it stands, I'm simply maintaining my loss. I know that is still a positive thing but I know I need to do better. There really isn't an excuse.

I had a work event this week and I took these selfies to share with some friends and it surprised me when I uploaded it to facebook how many likes it got. K says that I need to shut up and do a better job realizing that I actually have been working hard and doing a good job and it shows. It's still foreign to me. It's weird to acknowledge the fact that you look better than you did a year ago. A year ago I looked like hell. At least I have the desire to continue this journey. There's no going back for me. I do not want to be the fat girl anymore.

Of course I'll share these here too:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment