Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015 Runs??

I think that today I might sign up for an inaugural run down in Chicago called the Country Sole 10m/4m/1m race. It's June 20th so we will most likely be down there anyway for Father's Day and it's a nice little run along the lakeshore with a country music concert after the race. I'm not super thrilled with the headliner (KB from Sugarland) but it's a new race and it sounds like fun. Plus it is seemingly the only freaking race that is working with my schedule so far this year. Everything else is on weekends that we either already have plans or they are on a weekend before or after already being down in Chicago. Back to back weekend travel is hard to do with just us - now add in the baby and it is *really* tough. Technically this run falls into this same category of B2B due to my SIL's baby shower the weekend prior but since Father's Day is important to be with our dads for us, we can make this exception. I'm sure I will be cursing all the travel when it's actually happening though. 

Other than that, I haven't gone to the gym still. I was able to take the jogger out for two nice walks with baby Bunny. We had a week where it was in the 60s and beautiful. Of course today we woke up with a couple inches of snow on the ground...Gah! Darn you Wisconsin springs! ;)

I'm holding steady at my 50 lbs lost and I don't think I will honestly see much of a change for a while. I noticed that if I don't eat an insane amount of calories my milk supply decreases greatly. I guess it's true about breastfeeding and weight loss, lol. Hey - I will take it!

Now I need to go do some research and find more fun runs to sign up for. I need the motivation!

1 comment:

  1. You are kicking butt! Keep up your amazing work. You're inspiring me with your post baby dedication. Hope you're enjoying every minute with her :)

    ReplyDelete