Thursday, February 26, 2015

Why Hello!

Hello dear long lost blog. I bet you thought I forgot all about you, what with this whole "having a baby" situation, huh?

Well I didnt. Far from it. I just haven't really had much time to do any actual working out. 

Baby bunny is doing well. She's actually helping me to lose weight in a few ways. For one, breastfeeding burns calories which is awesome. I mean, you need to get some sort of reward for the nastiness of being covered in milk every day. And the other reason bunny is helping me in the weight loss dept is that she has silent reflux. And a pretty nasty case of it. To help eliminate as much of it as we can (and with the help of Zantac for her) I have to modify my diet. And it suuuuuucks! Like shoot me now, what the ever loving hell am I supposed to eat, shoot me now. No spicy foods, no garlic, no onions, no dairy. Guys, I'm a Mexican living in Wisconsin. What in the hell does that leave me to eat??? I also cut out fast foods bc they cause gas in my own body so I'm sure it doesn't help her. K and I gave it up for Lent too. 

So that leaves me with my big update of the day:

I am officially 50 lbs down now! Technically I am down 50.2+28 from pregnancy. 

That feels freaking amazing to type. I am also so damn close to seeing a 1 in front of my weight. 3.8 messily pounds stand in my way. I can do this. I am hungry for that accomplishment. It needs to happen. 

So...I'm back. I'm trying to get into the swing of things but rest assure I will be getting back in the saddle again. Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment